The receipts of the reimbursements are submitted to warby parker insurance, as they don’t work directly with the insurance. The providers are very happy, as Warby parkers insurance is famous. There are two accounts, one is FSA, and another is HAS, which means health savings account. FSA means flexible spending account. That card can purchase the prescription eyewear of Warby parker. The requirements are up to date prescription and PD that is pupillary distance.
Warby parker insurance type of lenses and their prices
• There are lenses of overall optical, sunglasses without prescription other one is with a prescription.
• And instead bifocals, progressive are more modern, which is as poly arenanow we will discuss the lenses which light and thin plastic lens, anti-coating of anti-scratch and anti-glaring.
• UV protection is 100%. Then come high Index lenses. Feature same as a polycarbonatelens.
• Thinner lenses are for use under strict and stronger prescription. Sunglasses with prescriptions reduced glare by polarizing.
• Sunglasses can also have progressive lens. All Warby parker insurance lenses are thin and plastics.
• It is the distance between the pupils of the eyes. This can be known either by talking to the optometrist.
• They generally avoidproviding the data. The other way is to measure it at home. Simply a place where the background wall is clear hold a car with a magnetic strip and below your nose and Warby parker interface will take the photo.
• Warby parker will determine PD. And will mail it to you.
Cleaning of lenses
• With lukewarm water and soap to clean the lens.
• Don’t use hot water it can damage it. The recent collection of Warby parker insurance lenses is trendy and awesome.
• The lenses will provide sunny days through protection. All the products are for consumer benefit.